Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
The Recognition & Benefits Delivery Manager will support the communication & operational components of the Aeroplan Elite status program, rewarding and recognizing Air Canada’s most valuable members. Working in a fast-paced environment, this role will be tasked with managing day-to-day program operations, ensuring smooth delivery of Aeroplan status & benefits with front-line, supporting the evolution of program policies and processes, and delivering positive member experiences and satisfaction. The Recognition & Benefits Delivery Manager will uphold Air Canada’s overall objectives and will report to the Manager, Recognition Program Delivery in the Loyalty branch.
- Managing day-to-day program operations & member escalations of Aeroplan’s Recognition Programs, with a primary focus on Elite Status Qualification and Benefits Delivery. Supporting other partnership-led benefit products such as cobrand credit cards and retail partnerships is also required.
- Analyzing, developing, and communicating product processes and policies to internal stakeholders to ensure the success of Loyalty-driven benefits.
- Creating an optimized feedback loop and ensuring front-line groups (including Concierge Services, Customer Experience Specialists & Contact Centres) have a clear & effective understanding of loyalty benefits, including (but not limited to) Elite status, eUpgrades, Priority Services, and Companion Passes.
- Coordinating execution and operationalization of marketing campaigns which leverage Elite status, qualifying currencies & benefits
- Other daily tasks will include the responsibility for second-level escalation triage, correspondences for all status program components, support on defect reporting, and analysis & assessment of operational impacts
- Rigorously upholding the member experience and value proposition by ensuring a strong customer-centric focus in the development of new program features, while simultaneously ensuring business objectives are met.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, management, eCommerce or other related discipline required.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in airline customer service, loyalty and/or travel industry.
- Strong knowledge of Aeroplan Loyalty recognition products and programs (Aeroplan Elite, eUpgrades, Cobrand Travel Benefits, Air Canada Million Mile)
- Proficiency in Loyalty Systems (iFly) and airline Passenger Service Systems (Altea), Project Management tools (Jira, Confluence), and MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Experience working with stakeholders across multiple disciplines.
- Must be comfortable dealing with Aeroplan members directly on situations that often fall outside regular scope of the program.
- Good organizational and time management skills; ability to multi-task; and manage long term projects.
- Strong operational experience, with ability to bring ideas to fruition and support implementations to successful completion.
- Solid communication skills (oral & written) in English and French and ability to convey ideas to working groups within the organization.
Conditions of Employment:
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibility of the candidates applying for this position.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.