Location: Montreal, QC, Canada (Onsite)
Starting Salary: $39.15/hour
Branch: Strategic Procurement & CRE
Category: Unionized (IAMAW)
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol. Are you passionate about reaching new heights teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Air Canada is currently seeking a licensed Stationary Plant Operator for the Property Management area of its Corporate Real Estate Branch. This is a unionized position (IAMAW) based in Montreal.
- Handle the monitoring, operating and servicing of the Powerhouse boiler room equipment and related systems, including running repairs and minor maintenance of that equipment.
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Centrifugal Chillers 370/650/950 tons
- HTHW Boilers 90,000,000 BTU x 2, 45,000,000 BTU x 2
- Steam Generator x 4
- Air Compressors 2,100 CFM
- HVAC systems
- Appoge EMS control, Trane, Viking, Siemen, etc.
As one of the leading employers in Canada, we like to ensure our employees are well rewarded with a range of benefits including:
- Air Canada staff love to travel and we have one of the most generous employee travel programs in the industry. You will be eligible for travel privileges for yourself and other eligible persons once you’ve completed twenty-eight (28) weeks of service.
- We value your wellbeing which is why we offer a wide variety of benefit plans, including health and dental, for you and your family.
- Training and development tools to help unlock your full potential.
- Must possess the following licenses: Stationary Plant Operator Class 2, A or B
- Highly motivated, with demonstrated teamwork abilities.
- Industry-related experience preferred.
- Willingness to work on 12-hour shifts. Rotation day/nuit
Conditions of Employment:
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibility of the candidates applying for this position.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain any applicable transportation security clearances and additional authorizations. Please refer to Transport Canada site for more details.
Bilingual (English and French)
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.