Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Reporting to the Senior Manager - Cargo Revenue and Network Planning, this position is responsible for identifying and/or coordinating key strategic and business development initiatives within the Revenue Management team as well as providing support on these with the Sales teams globally. The Manager, Cargo Revenue Strategy will also play an essential role by developing recommendations and data-driven actionable insights to optimize Air Canada Cargo revenue profile.
- Conduct comprehensive commercial post audits, root cause studies, and economic analysis to improve cargo revenue profile and transform analysis results into actionable commercial insights.
- Develop innovative and effective approaches to target new revenue enhancement opportunities and provide/implement recommendations to/with the commercial team to pursue those opportunities.
- Develop, maintain, and communicate new sets of KPIs to evaluate AC Cargo’s revenue performance.
- Lead, coordinate and deliver regular data-driven strategic business development sessions with Sales teams focusing on identifying new revenue opportunities.
- Track progress and follow up with the commercial team on recommendations, commercial insights and business development opportunities.
- Lead and coordinate weekly joint RM/Sales strategic meetings.
- Provide guidance, analysis, and recommendation to the Global Partnership Program sales team related to the customer loyalty programs, the customer scoring program, and customer incentive payout program.
- Lead, develop and maintain analytical models and scenario-based analyses to support strategic commercial planning and decisions in order to optimize Air Canada Cargo revenue profile (point of sales contribution, product mix …).
- University degree required in either Finance, Operational Research, Mathematics or Business
- Excellent analytical skills a must; ability to create detailed models and to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable business insight.
- Results-oriented and influential with exceptional people and communication skills
- 5+ years experience in transportation, air cargo or aviation is a definite asset.
- Advanced Computer Skills: BI tools, MS Office suite of products, Power BI. Knowledge of a programming language (Python or R) definitively an asset
- Strong project management and analytical skills; ability to lead projects at a network level to influence and obtain buy-in, and then drive execution, analysis, and achievement of the right results.
- Passion for innovative solutions, strong facilitation, and leadership skills in order to drive motivation and change initiative.
- Relationship building expertise with ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Aviation industry experience definitively an asset.
Conditions of Employment:
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibility of the candidates applying for this position.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.