Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
The Corporate Customer Service Training (CCST) team is looking for dynamic, proactive, and motivated instructors who will use excellent communication and organizational skills to plan and deliver quality training programs.
In this role, the Learning Specialist will manage the regional needs, coaching and facilitation for front line employees in Contact Centre environment.
In additional will support the current LOUs (training instructors). The position will require some traveling assume
- Conduct classroom instruction/ facilitation related to Customer Service, initial, technical, regulatory and soft skills, as required.
- Evaluate/coach trainee performance and provide timely feedback/coaching to participants.
- Provide coaching and operational support to front line employees as required.
- Provide coaching and support to current training instructors (LOUs).
- Prepare reports on training activities as required.
- Plan and schedule training activities, training events and other training related activities.
- Complete existing training/communications material such as pre and post training documentation.
- Review, evaluate, recommend changes, and modify existing or proposed training programs.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of training programs.
- Participate in the development of required training material.
- Liaise with Delivery Managers, Training Instructors, and other members of the CCST Training team. Provide and solicit feedback.
- Provide support and coaching to future e-learning and soft skills training initiatives.
- Perform site and audits/inspections to enhance training facility operations and training personnel performance.
- Support training design when needed.
- High School degree.
- Passion and enthusiasm for facilitating the learning of adults in a Contact Centre environment.
- Must be a self-starter with excellent time management skills.
- Sound knowledge of adult learning methodologies.
- Demonstrated commitment to Customer Service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word & Power Point.
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and prioritize multiple projects.
- Highly flexible and adaptable.
- Strong leadership and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Previous experience in a training environment.
- Experience in Revenue or Loyalty will be an asset.
- Knowledge of the Amadeus Altea Reservation system.
Conditions of Employment:
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibility of the candidates applying for this position.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.