Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
The Employee Experience Manager will support the design and delivery of various corporate talent programs and initiatives. They will play a key role in ensuring Air Canada realizes our transformational vision to elevate the customer experience by designing highly engaging experiences for our people throughout the employee journey.
Key Functions & Accountabilities:
- Working with partners and stakeholders across Global HR and the business, support the design and implementation of practical, effective talent solutions focused on key business outcomes.
- Design learning experiences for key moments in the employee journey (e.g., in-person and virtual sessions, digital content curation)
- Develop stakeholder engagement plans and supporting content (e.g. presentations, tip sheets, resources guides, infographics) to enable the successful delivery of corporate talent programs
- Supports the measurement of talent program effectiveness and impact (i.e. employee feedback surveys, focus groups)
- Analyze talent program data and craft clear narratives to present findings and recommendations for audiences ranging from front-line employees to senior leadership
- Manage content and engagement on various employee communication platforms (i.e. SharePoint, Viva Engage) to drive talent program outcomes
- Maintain up-to-date industry knowledge and understanding of talent trends and innovative HR technology solutions to develop best-in-class programs and initiatives
- 3-5 years of experience delivering talent programs at the enterprise level (e.g. leadership development, performance management, learning, onboarding, employee engagement)
- Undergraduate degree in related business field (e.g. human resources, organizational development, communications)
- Ability to think strategically and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates a “can-do” attitude to effectively manage multiple priorities, often with tight timelines, and produce high quality deliverables
- Polished written and oral communication skills to effectively collaborate with various partners and stakeholders across the organization
- Ability to analyze talent program data and translate complex information into clear and compelling content (i.e. PowerPoint presentations, infographics, tip sheets) for audiences ranging from front-line employees to senior leadership
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and effective practices for engaging learners in a variety of formats (i.e. classroom sessions, e-learning, discussion groups)
- Experience with building and managing content for various employee communication channels (i.e. SharePoint, Viva Engage/Yammer) to support talent programs.
Typical office environment; hybrid working model (home/office)
Conditions of Employment:
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibility of the candidates applying for this position.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.