Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
The Business Process Manager is responsible to maintain and execute the approved Business Process Management Strategy for the Planning businesses. Proactively collaborating with business unit managers and stakeholders, this role will ensure adherence to process standards and provide coaching to the business in developing efficient processes. The incumbent will evaluate process health, and mentor process owners and managers on how to improve their business
Key Functions & Accountabilities:
- Perform gap analysis on business process ownership and collaborate with business leaders to identify owners
- Support the business with value stream mapping using Business Process Management standards
- Mentor business on process standards, expectations and templates for effective business process management
- Evaluate process risk and support the business with identifying opportunities for process controls and improvements
- Review, learn and understand each business in order to provide direction for efficiencies and improvements
- Contribute to the development of user-friendly tools and templates to support process management / health evaluations
- Work with the business to ensure their Process Manuals are current and properly documented /changes communicated
- Communicate, train and measure teams on process adherence
- Develop along with the Application Specialists the creation of reports to monitor and maintain positive control over our systems
- Education/training in process manuals, process documentation, training manuals, etc.
- Strong knowledge of the Air Canada maintenance and operation an asset
- Self-driven and works well with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills involving data analysis.
- Excellent working knowledge with MS Office programs, TRAX, Netline and relevant IT systems used in ACM.
- Ability and experience in mapping processes and improving procedures to align with business strategy.
- Ability and experience in analyzing and setting process benchmarks & performance
- Ability and experience in establishing policies and rules, implementing process & technology changes.
- Sense of initiative and proactive thinking
Conditions of Employment:
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibility of the candidates applying for this position.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.