Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to collect and use information for improved operational performance in the Air Canada HR ADM Space.
- Review and analyze data from multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicate the results of the analysis and make recommendations to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide support for the business analysis and technology/business integration efforts.
- Conduct requirement and systems analysis and translate into business requirements.
- Lead and support multiple working methodologies such as Agile.
- Support with creating business cases.
- Support planning and monitoring processes
- Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions.
- Support definition and maintenance of methods, techniques and calculations for identifying ways to improve business/technical processes.
- Work closely with vendor partners in the HR space.
- 5 -7 years of IT technology or operations experience in a large company working in the HR systems environment would be an asset.
- Peoplesoft experience is an asset.
- A relevant University degree/technical certification, and/or relevant experience commensurate to the role
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Self-motivated and independent worker
- Possess investigative nature and be self-motivated.
- Results oriented with proactive and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure against tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Must be a team player with ability to work closely with diverse groups and working styles
- Ability to establish and maintain effective business relationships.
- Ability to following processes and directives.
- Knowledge with User Acceptance Testing, Quality assurance testing, and has impact assessments skills.
Conditions of Employment:
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.