Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol. Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
The current salary is $19.36/hr as per the collective agreement.
Key Functions & Accountabilities :
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong customer service background.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Be available to work a variety of day, evening and overnight shifts, as well as, weekends and statutory holidays
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills.
- Good problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills.
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to work autonomously.
- An ability to adapt, to not only new procedures and policies, but new technology.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English. Other languages such as French and Spanish are strong assets.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibly of the candidates applying for this position.
Linguistic Requirements :
Candidates must speak English and French fluently and must have excellent writing skills in both English and French. We would love to know if you are also fluent in Spanish.
Diversity and Inclusion :
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
* We require bilingual representatives to provide service to our English-speaking clients all around the world.