Location: Montreal, QC, Canada (Onsite)
Job type: Full-time
Right now, Air Canada is looking for Customer Sales and Service Agents to join our Contact Centre team in Montreal. This position is vitally important to our continued success as you will often be a customer’s first point of contact. So, creating a great first impression will be down to you. Are you up for the challenge?
If you love working with people and take pride in delivering memorable customer service, then you could be just moments away from landing your perfect role.
What your day-to-day looks like
As a Customer Sales and Service Agent, you will provide exceptional customer service by answering every call promptly, courteously, and professionally. You will also:
Take a look at this video to find out more about the Customer Sales and Service Agent role: https://youtu.be/aTKy5mJ3fdE
As one of the leading employers in Canada, we like to ensure our employees are well rewarded with a range of benefits including:
- Air Canada staff love to travel and we have one of the most generous employee travel programs in the industry. You will be eligible for travel privileges for yourself and other eligible persons once you’ve completed twenty-eight (28) weeks of service.
- We value your wellbeing which is why we offer a wide variety of benefit plans, including health and dental, for you and your family
- Training and development tools to help unlock your full potential
Skills and experience required
This role is vital for our client’s satisfaction. Therefore we have a number of key criteria to ensure your success:
Candidate must speak English and French fluently. We require a bilingual representative to service our English-speaking clients in Quebec. As Canada's most international airline, we would love to know if you can speak one or more of the following languages in addition to English and French: Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Cantonese, or Mandarin.
- Customer service experience within a Call Centre environment
- Previous travel industry experience
- Working knowledge of computer applications and the internet
Let your career take flight
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to be a part of the growth and expansion of Canada’s largest airline. Come onboard with us and watch your career take flight.
Diversity and inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.