Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
The Agency Sales Programs group is searching for a highly motivated and detail-oriented Manager to join its team. Agency Sales Programs provides management information on Travel Agencies worldwide. On a regular basis, information is loaded to update and prepare the business system to calculate Travel Agencies’ Incentive Commission Payments. The position reports to the Manager, Agency Sales Systems.
The role of the Agency Business System Operation Manager is to analyze and action changes in the business system resulting in updated Travel Agencies’ profile, revenue data, incentive rules and commissions. In addition, the incumbent will participate in the new business system Management Agency Program (MAP) testing, deployment and operation as well as contribute recommendations and help in testing and implement future improvements and enhancements.
- Responsible for the monthly Air Canada Incentive Commission Program (ICP) production which involves:
- Manage the monthly agencies’ structure updates
- Manage the monthly data loads
- Manage the ICP payments and performance rules
- Produce and validate incentive commission payment and agency performance reports
• Responsible for testing and supporting implementation of the Management Agency Program (MAP) system
• Maintain user documentation and communicate to the Air Canada sale team
• Provide recommendations and participate in ICP program modifications, development and implementation
College Degree with business systems management experience, an asset
3+ years of relevant work experience in business systems management
Strong mathematical skills
Strong skills in Excel, particularly with the development of data validation models and reporting dashboards
Business knowledge in Word and PowerPoint
Eagerness to learn new applications, work methodologies and processes
Strong analytical skills
Strong communication skills
Strong organizational skills
Strong interpersonal skills
Demonstrated ability to respect daily deadlines
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Conditions of Employment:
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted