Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
The Cybersecurity team at Air Canada is seeking a highly motivated individual to support the Cybersecurity Strategy & Service Management team.
The Cyber Security Service Management Analyst is responsible for analyzing, developing, communicating processes and continuous improvements related to cyber security. This includes developing and managing the service catalogue, service management and serving as the liaison between the cyber security teams and the business stakeholders. This role requires a deep knowledge of the airline industry with a focus on cyber security, business processes and service management. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with various stakeholders and possess strong analytical and communication skills.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and cyber security teams to establish and maintain a comprehensive service catalogue that meets the needs of the organization.
- Manage the service catalogue by identifying, prioritizing, and cataloging all cyber security services and processes, while ensuring alignment with business needs.
- Streamline and align cyber security communications with the business teams.
- Lead, develop and maintain the Cyber Security Service Catalogue to ensure that it accurately reflects the cyber security services, solutions, associated costs, as well as the benefits they provide.
- Establish strong relationships with business stakeholders to understand their business goals, requirements as well as help them navigate through the cybersecurity services and the risks that may impact their operations.
- Design, implement, maintain as well as assess processes that will improve the organization's cyber security posture.
- Develop and streamline cyber security business processes to increase efficiency, effectiveness and mitigate risk, which also correspond with industry standards and best practices.
- Develop, maintain, and update various cybersecurity reporting.
- Serve as a liaison between the business stakeholders and the cyber security team. Ensuring clear communication and understanding of cyber security issues, concerns as well as requirements.
- Facilitate meetings and workshops with stakeholders to align with the cyber security strategic goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with members of the Cyber management team on the monthly Business Review process to report and track accomplishments, short-term plan, and review risks, concerns as well as, issues.
- Support other functions under the responsibility of Cybersecurity Strategy Service Management.
- A relevant university degree (e.g. Computer Science, Business Management, Engineering)/technical certification, and/or relevant experience commensurate to the role
- 5+ years’ experience in business processes development in a related industry. Strong industry domain knowledge and business acumen.
- Communications experience an asset.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- 7-10 years in Cyber security Strategy, IT technology or operations experience in a large company.
- Ability to create high level reports, presentations and communications tailored to different audience, including to the Senior Management.
- Experience working, collaborating and navigating relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization. Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with other teams and stakeholders.
- Experience in cyber security, with a focus on business processes, service management and service catalogue development or any other related field.
- Knowledge of cyber security frameworks such as NIST, ISO 27001, and CIS Controls an asset.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey technical concepts into business language.
- Strong attention to detail and capacity to work with complex technical information.
- Experience with content/service management tools such as Sharepoint /ServiceNow etc.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office suite.
- Exceptional writing, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and work under pressure against tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Self-motivated, independent worker with a drive for quality and continuous improvement.
- Results oriented with a proactive and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective business relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Flexibility and willingness to work extended hours, when required.
Conditions of Employment:
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted