Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Air Canada is seeking an experienced and dynamic cyber security specialist to serve as a strategic interface with assigned affiliates and strategic partners, for the purpose of cyber security strategy development solution design and discovery service management risk management and relationship management. This role serves as the cyber security relationship link between Air Canada’s affiliates, strategic partners, and Air Canada’s cyber security program.
- Communicate decisions priorities and relevant project information to relevant stakeholders
- Partner with relevant stakeholders to define opportunities and synergies, identify and prioritize projects
- Manage key strategic relationships between affiliates, strategic partners and Air Canada’s cybersecurity program
- Lead initiatives to support and improve relationships between affiliates, strategic partners and Air Canada’s cybersecurity program between key stakeholders
- Manage the tracking and reporting of various Cybersecurity related targets and metrics
- Accountable for handling high amount of technology complexity and drive autonomous decision making, as it relates to adoption of multiple technologies and best practices
- Anticipate, evaluate and recommend necessary actions to ensure that Affiliates and strategic partners maintain effective cybersecurity programs while maintain alignment with Air Canada’s Cybersecurity direction.
- Accountable for delivery of solutions to meet stakeholder requirements including security standards
- Communicate Air Canada’s cybersecurity program plans and risks to stakeholders
- Facilitate the execution of cyber security projects and initiatives while ensuring quality and completeness
- Advocate security solutions and initiatives with both internal and external partners
- A relevant University degree/technical certification and/or relevant experience.
- 9-12 years cybersecurity experience in a large company
- Ability to influence and motivate cross functional teams
- Certifications in cybersecurity and program management such as CISSP, CISM, CPMP, PRINCE2 etc.
- A self starter with critical thinking, analytical approach, business acumen, financial aptitude and decision making
- Bring a sense of urgency, customer advocacy and drive for results
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to speak in front of large groups
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative attitude that can break through inter-company silos
- Familiarity with the airline industry is an asset, and transportation/logistics background is also an asset
Conditions of Employment:
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.