Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Air Canada is looking for a Technical Data Controller within the Logistics branch. They must demonstrate a strong sense of organization and investigative skills, work autonomously and deliver accurate inventory audit findings in a timely manner.
The position is located near the Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, Montreal. The current salary starts at $22.24/hour, based on experience and according to the Collective Agreement.
Tasks and Qualifications
- Liaise with other warehouse locations, departments, customers and manufacturer representatives along with internal personnel as required.
- Analyze outputs and extract pertinent technical data from automated systems.
- Strong analytical skills as well as a keen interest and ability to work with data.
- Proficiency with PC (Word, Excel, MS Outlook), a must.
- Knowledge and/or experience of TRAX software is an asset.
- Ability to shift focus given changing priorities and time constraints.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (oral and written) in dealing with personnel and/or customers - must be a team player.
- Good organizational skills with a strong awareness for precision.
- Possess investigative nature and be self-motivated.
- Knowledge of logistics operations and maintenance programs an asset.
- Must be willing to work shifts and extended hours if or when required.
- Organize and keep safe all aircraft records.
- Conduct daily audits of Technical Logs, work orders, work packages, material packages and related data for accuracy and follow-up on errors or omissions.
- Process component changes ensuring regulatory requirements are met.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibly of the candidates applying for this position.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain any applicable transportation security clearances depending on the work location. Please refer to Transport Canada site for more details
Candidate must be fully bilingual in English and French.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.