Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
At Air Canada, we are passionate about building great digital customer experiences that help our customers travel the world. As we continue to grow the company into a global champion, digital is playing a leading role in all aspects of our customer’s journey. As a part of that growth, we are not only investing in what we build and how we build it, but the culture we are building around it as well.
Air Canada seeks a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join Air Canada’s Digital Analytics team, focusing on product analytics across all Air Canada’s digital properties. The ideal candidate is responsible for bringing together the business and data aspects of digital testing evaluations and insights.
The right candidate will be a professional who can work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and manage a team of data analysts, providing thought leadership on KPI definition, analysis and generation of insights for digital testing and experience targeting initiatives. The candidate will also be responsible to work with and combine online and offline datasets to equip the digital team with actionable dashboards and insights to enable data driven decision-making.
Scope & Accountability:
- Manage and grow a team of digital insights analysts in the digital channels organization.
- Manage and implement processes for end-to-end digital testing initiatives, from KPI definition to insight generation based on the outcomes.
- Build out the roadmap for digital insights dashboards and ensure data quality to support both the digital business and direct stakeholders (eg – marketing, revenue management etc).
- Contribute to the development and governance of the digital optimization and insights practice at Air Canada.
- Responsible for providing measurement criteria for all digital testing initiatives on Air Canada’s digital properties.
- Ensure data quality and credibility for digital testing evaluation and dashboards socialized across the department.
- Accountable for support and enhancement of Air Canada data centric culture, ensuring team will continue to meet the evolving needs of business.
- Identify data gaps and work with Digital Analytics Architecture to get relevant tagging implemented for testing evaluation and insight generation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ideate and size digital optimization opportunities.
- Collaborate with Data Engineering team to get data assets created, minimizing time to insights.
- Bachelor’s degree in business/computer science or related computational field is required.
- Minimum 5-7 years of marketing and analytical experience related to an eCommerce business required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing a team of data analysts.
- Must be strategic, dynamic, detail-oriented and impactful. The ideal candidate is an analytical thinker, a self-starter and a quick learner.
- Experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools is required. (Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target preferred).
- Deep expertise in A/B and Multivariate Testing is required.
- Experience with python, sql required.
- Exposure to web analytics concepts - data layer and tag management is required.
Conditions of Employment:
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.