Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
This position is open for Toronto downtown/ Montreal downtown office.
Provide Administrative Support to the Product team. The ideal candidate will be a team player with meticulous work standards, possess basic project management skills, be able to multitask and have exemplary interpersonal skills.
Role and responsibilities
- Provide overall administrative guidance and support for the Product team
- Direct handling of Purchase Orders and Liquor License Renewals
- Direct handling of supplier invoices (reconciliation, processing, payments)
- Coordinate Maple Leaf Lounge Day passes with internal stakeholders.
- Manage consultant codes for supplier travel
- Manage codes and distribution of non-tariff products
- Coordinate soft product deliveries to airports/warehouse locations
- Coordinate meetings both locally and at remote locations, i.e. book conference rooms, meeting notices, hotels and flight, etc.
- Conduct daily calendar management (Outlook) for Product Senior Director/Directors and proactively adjust schedule based on priorities.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, graphs, reports as required.
- Create/maintain contact lists and spreadsheets.
- Complete expense reports
- Maintain accurate records & filing of records.
- Provide assistance with ad-hoc product support needs and special projects as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a high-school diploma or equivalent with 3+ years’ experience in providing administrative support in an upper-management capacity.
- Sound knowledge and proficiency of computer skills, including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent organizational skills: planning, priority setting and managing through systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: problem solving, customer focused, approachability.
- A very high degree of diplomacy, discretion, professional maturity and judgement.
- Ability to multi-task never sacrificing quality
- Proven customer orientation and ability to work with various client levels
- Ability to work well and maintain composure under pressure, meet deadlines and work with minimum supervision
- Familiarity with the airline industry, an asset.
- Graphic Design experience, an asset.
- Flexibility and willingness to work extended hours, on occasion.
- Some limited travel may be required.
- Flexible working arrangement available.
Conditions of Employment:
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.