Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
The Data Audience Analyst is responsible for all aspects of campaign targeting. This role will require a thorough understanding of the data available within the data mart as well as building the documentation and mapping of this knowledge to support the Campaign Production team.
- Develop campaign targeting logic and provide information to the campaign production team.
- Act as subject matter expert of the data mart.
- Participate in optimizing the campaign production process.
- Develop crediting logic and output crediting file.
- Work with the IT team, third parties and suppliers to develop business requirements solutions and recommend new tools or improvements.
- Proactively identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automate manual processes, optimize data delivery, re-design for greater scalability, etc.
- Strategize on the build of optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Combine data from different data sources using a variety of tools.
- Conduct quality checks on the targeted data before releasing to the Campaign production team.
- Build documentation and mapping of the data sources.
- Collaborate with the team for peer review.
- Train, support, and guide team members to understand the data mart.
- Develop and provide list pulls to the business.
- Schedule, automate and monitor recurring notifications.
- Manage expectations and educate internal business units, agencies, and partners on targeting.
University degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Information Systems, or another related field (or equivalent work experience).
Minimum of 5 years of Experience with technologies and processes for marketing platforms:
Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL).
Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle, Unix/Linux, Teradata Applications.
Knowledge of SessionM application, Airline data, and analytics a plus
Experience with marketing campaign design and implementation
Experience with technologies and processes for content management systems, digital asset management software, web content management a plus.
Experience building and optimizing data extractions.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Strong organizational skills.
Demonstrated mentoring and coaching capabilities.
Excellent interpersonal skills and aptitude to motivate and engage with colleagues, agencies, and partners.
Comfort working independently and within a team environment assisting colleagues.
Experience managing direct reports.
Attention to detail and accuracy; ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
High level of ingenuity, problem solving, creativity and initiative.
Ability to be assertive and manage conflict, working under minimal supervision.
Adaptable, open-minded and ability to think strategically.
Conditions of Employment:
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibility of the candidates applying for this position.
Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Required
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.