Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada is currently seeking a licensed Stationary Plant Operator for the Property Management area of its Corporate Real Estate Branch. This is a unionized position (IAMAW) based in Montreal.
- Handle the monitoring, operating and servicing of the Power House boiler room equipment and related systems, including running repairs and minor maintenance of that equipment.
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Centrifugal Chillers 370/650/950 tons
- HTHW Boilers 90,000,000 BTU x 2, 45,000,000 BTU x 2
- Steam Generator x 4
- Air Compressors 2,100 CFM
- HVAC systems
- Appoge EMS control, etc.
- Must possess the following licenses:
- Stationary Plant Operator Class 1 to 4, A or B
- Highly motivated, with demonstrated teamwork abilities.
- Industry-related experience preferred.
- Willingness to work on 12-hour shifts.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
Bilingual (English and French)
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.