Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Support Switzerland, Morroco and Algeria agencies and group sales. Support the CM in all Commercial Activities.
NOTE: Actual duties and responsibilities may include any or all of the functional duties and responsibilities listed above plus any other related tasks as assigned by the employee’s superior.
- Support to our Key Account Agents (help desk) in Switzerland and Morocco
- Provide support to travel agencies, TMC and TO
- Groups Reservations & Ticketing
- Accounting, Sales reports, Refunds
- Updates and monitoring of the web content (local homepage Switzerland), web support duties
- Review and distribution of B to C Newsletters and B to B Flash info
- Coordination of sales events
- Figures tracking – Sales statistics analysis
- Preparation and updates of product presentations for the sales team
- Preparation of figures and data to support review meetings and sales strategic decisions
- Support other markets in the Country Manager’s portfolio if required.
- Ability to work in the Geneva Air Canada office and live in Switzerland
On the job training for all AC related software.
- Tourism diploma/degree
- Sales support and reservations/ticketing experience (3 years) preferably with airline or tourism industry
- Strong customer focus
- Strong knowledge of GDS
- Ability to work with figures combined with good analytical skills
- Strong organizing skills
- Good writing skills
- Excellent level of written and spoken German, English and French
- Good knowledge of Windows and MS office
German, English and French
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.