Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Whether assisting our guests at check-in or gate locations, our Customer Service Agents play an important role in ensuring that our flights are ready for a secure and on-time departure.
- Conduct customer check-in.
- Assist customers at the ticket desk
- Handle customer queries at check-in, ticket desk and gate desk
- Support guests with special needs
- Assist pre-boarding guests and provide information on flight schedules and routes.
- Act as Ground Hosts and Hostesses.
- Strong customer focus gained through previous customer service experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills combined with a strong
- commitment to teamwork.
- Proven problem resolution skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Accustomed to working within strict timelines in order to maintain on-time
- departures while ensuring Safety First at all times.
- Available for shift work - early mornings, evenings, weekends and statutory holidays.
- High school diploma or academic equivalent.
Bilingual (linguistic fluency in English and French)
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.