Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
As a Customer Experience Manager – Airports, you will play an important leadership role in our ambition to be a top ten global airline. Your priority will be to ensure the airline safely delivers on and exceeds our customers’ expectations of their Air Canada experience. By creating a safe, positive, and accountable environment, your dedication to customer service excellence and glowing hearted hospitality will allow you to anticipate and deliver on our customers’ needs, while providing proactive and empathetic leadership to our team.
- Representing our brand and company vision for customer service excellence;
- Understanding our internal and external customers by anticipating needs and delivering on promises;
- Caring for our customers in difficult situations;
- Building and nurturing trusting relationships. Fostering employee development by empowering, coaching and supporting our team to be their very best,
- Embodying and modelling our Air Canada Flight Path, behavior:
- Treating customers and employees with care & class;
- Demonstrating to employees how we are building a top ten global airline and how to create customer loyalty, daily;
- Ensuring all Air Canada family members provide glowing-hearted hospitality at all customer touchpoints;
- Understanding, following and promoting Air Canada’s safety first, always culture & ensuring a safe environment for our customers and colleagues.
- Effective Decision Making
- Strong interpersonal skills (organizational, team oriented & focused)
- Entrepreneurial & self-managed abilities
- A minimum of two years previous Customer Service management experience;
- A genuine passion for creating and leading a global top ten Airline customer and employee experience ;
- Ability to develop trust and rapport
- An entrepreneurial, energetic and tenacious attitude;
- Ability to work flexible schedules
- Ability to adapt to new technology and to share that knowledge;
- Ability to successfully obtain an Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC) & Airside Vehicle Operator’s Permit (AVOP).
Bilingual (English and French)
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.