Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Focal point for engineering standards and deviations to those standards during airframe maintenance. The incumbent is also responsible to manage engineering projects under the leadership of Manager, Structures Engineering.
- Manage communications between each on-sight airframe support team and the ACM Engineering team.
- Chair weekly meetings among ACM Engineers actively supporting MROs.
- Lead airframe engineering support project and related resource planning.
- Accountable for proactive review of incoming engineering projects and deferred maintenance items.
- Engineering representation and support to daily Airframe Maintenance group conference call.
- Management of (3) Liaison Engineers who's primary function is to support airframe maintenance events.
- Manage structures engineering functions in support of airframe maintenance events.
- Provide structural engineering support YYZ Line Maintenance and Aircraft Support Equipment (ASE).
- Mechanical/aeronautical engineering degree or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years experience providing engineering support to airline maintenance.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to plan and manage time, money and other resources to achieve goals.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, work under pressure, and work extended hours as required
- Superior planning and organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong sense of initiative and creativity.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.