Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The purpose of this position is to provide line maintenance on Air Canada and on our customers airline aircraft.
- Routine line maintenance inspections and tasks on all aircraft types within Air Canada´s wide body fleet at Frankfurt and within region Europe
- Perform troubleshooting and rectification of aircraft defects
- EASA B1 License or CAT A license or a Transport Canada AME M2 License
- B777, B767, B787, A330, A320 endorsement training (equivalent to EASA 147 B1/B2) would be an asset.
- Line maintenance experience.
- Fluent in English & German – other languages are an asset
- German/ EU work permit and a driver´s license is a pre-requisite
Bilingual (German and English)
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.