Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The purpose of this position is to provide line maintenance on Air Canada and on our customers airline aircraft.
- Routine line maintenance inspections and tasks on all aircraft types within Air Canada´s wide body fleet at Frankfurt and within region Europe
- Perform troubleshooting and rectification of aircraft defects
- EASA CAT A license
- Line maintenance experience on B777, B767, B787, A330, A320 type would be an asset.
- For CAT A applicants an approved aircraft maintenance apprenticeship is required.
- Fluent in English & German – other languages are an asset
- German/ EU work permit and a driver´s license is a pre-requisite
Bilingual (German and English)
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.