Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Our Web Content team is presently looking for a dynamic individual to fill the role of Analyst, Digital Enablement to support and manage our internal Web sites / web applications.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to collect and use information for improved business and operational performance
- Provide support for the business analysis and technology/business integration efforts
- Review and analyze requests for new content and changes to existing content
- Plan, prioritize, and action requests
- Create and update HTML pages, text, images and links to internal and external online resources
- Manage content in Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Translate high level business objectives into web solutions that enhance the online employee experience
- Ensure content, branding and formatting are consistent and error free
- Configuration changes in the Microsoft SharePoint Online system such as managing user permissions and groups. Edits to the master page and web parts
- Troubleshoot end user issues
- Review and assign issues to other technical teams for resolution as needed
- Analyze technology trends to determine impact to the achievement of business goals
- Degree/diploma from a credited technical or design program and/or appropriate combination of experience
- Minimum of three years of IT technology or operations experience in a large company
- Minimum of two years web production experience in a production environment
- Knowledge of responsive web design
- Proficient in web development software, Microsoft Share Point Online and Office 365
- Thorough knowledge of web technologies and proven ability to apply this knowledge in a business environment
- Demonstrated high-level HTML content creation skills
- Working knowledge of JaveScript would be an asset
- Development / coding skills would be an asset
- Experience with Jira would be an asset
- Solid analytical skills to organize, prioritize and present web content from multiple sources
- Meticulous attention to detail: content, branding, formatting/style and consistency
- Proven self starter with ability to manage under minimum supervision with input from several internal departments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Flexibility to work outside of Normal business hours as required
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.