Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
- The primary focus and responsibilities of the Concierge Agent is to provide personalized service, recognition and attention to detail to Altitude Super Elite 100K, other top tier members and Air Canada Signature class customers in the airport environment. (arrivals, check-in, departures, and lounges).
- The concierge agent must pay particular attention to our AC VIP customers’ needs and provide excellent service at all times, in line with the customer service guidelines and the corporate safety rules. He / She must be able to solve all kinds of problems and know who and how to ask for assistance. By developing professional, positive relationships with our most frequent customers, the concierge will help develop brand loyalty.
The concierge agent is required to:
- Be present at Check-in to greet and acknowledge premium customers and escort to the Lounge if required.
- Assist at arrivals / departures with premium customers’ problems i.e. assisting with ticketing, upgrades, connections, baggage retrieval and any last-minute arrangements.
- Assist at Gates with boarding premium customers.
- Meet and acknowledge premium customers at the Lounges
- Network and collaborate with Concierge Agents locally or at other Stations and with local representatives (Hotels, OAL’s).
- Provide solutions for premium customers, in particular in case of irregular operations.
- Maintain daily reports on the concierge activities, log problems and follow through when required.
- Liaise with Canadian Concierge groups to provide support / assistance in dealing/handling with high profile / premium customers.
Required aptitudes and skills
- Impeccable social manners
- Excellent service skills and commercial sense
- Excellent professional appearance and grooming standards
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills combined with a strong commitment to teamwork.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and demonstrate diplomacy & courtesy
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and plan daily workload according to the demands of the operation
- Strong ability to solve problems and find solutions, in line with the corporate guidelines and policies
- Solid ability to work using own initiative
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to adapt to various situations and changing procedures
- Degree / Diploma in Tourism is an asset
- Strong customer focus gained through previous customer service experience.
- This position requires linguistic fluency. Priority will be given to candidates completely fluent in French, Dutch and English.
- Available for shift work - early mornings, evenings, weekends and statutory holidays.
- Experience in a similar role is an advantage
- The knowledge of BRU airport environment is an asset
- Ticketing knowledge is an asset
- Good knowledge of Excel and Microsoft office
- Right to live and work in Belgium
Bilingual (English, French and Dutch)
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.