Always dreamed of joining Air Canada’s operation team? We have a career for you! Come meet with us to find out more!
Please join us at our career event at the Air Canada OPS Centre West entrance - 6001 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, BC V7B 1K3- between 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 26th, 2019. Talk to our recruitment team, learn more about the Ramp Agent position and our Win as One Air Canada culture. Note that parking is FREE on-site. If you are taking the SkyTrain, please note that the closest station is Sea Island Centre on the Canada Line.
Please be sure to bring your resume and driver’s license, we’re doing on-site interviews!
We are currently hiring permanent Ramp Agents at the Vancouver Airport. The next training classes start in October 2019. The starting salary is $13.85/hour with full-time paid training, benefits, uniform, career development plans and much more.
At Air Canada we offer:
Qualifications Conditions of Employment:
- Must be flexible to work day, evening and night shifts on weekdays and weekends.
- Able to lift heavy objects unaided and repetitively weighing up to 70 pounds (32 kilograms).
- Willingness to work under various weather conditions.
- Capacity to work within strict timelines in order to maintain on-time departures while ensuring safety at all times.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Available to attend 2-4 weeks full-time mandatory training.
- Pass security clearance and obtain a Transport Canada security card.
- Pass a medical examination to perform safety-critical work. You must comply with the Company’s Alcohol and Drug Policy, and as such you are prohibited from consuming cannabis at all times.
Please take 2 minutes to watch the following video and learn more about the role:
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all, helping us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and the communities in which we live and serve.