Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada is creating an all-new, digital-first loyalty program that will transform the way it engages with its customers, promising to create more rewarding relationships. This investment is a key step forward as we build upon our strategy to become a global champion. As part of this effort, we're building a new team, with the spirit of a start-up, within the broader Air Canada family. Our mandate is to re-envision the entire end-to-end loyalty and customer lifecycle experience. We are looking for great people who will thrive in a highly-collaborative, innovative, fast-paced environment to bring the program to life.
Air Canada seeks a passionate Product Manager to drive the product design, development and management of the Loyalty Non-Air Products. The Manager Loyalty Products will join the Non-Air & Air Canada Vacations Products team and will lead the successful definition, delivery and ongoing management and enhancements to the suite of Aeroplan non-air products and experiences. This position is tasked with the mandate to innovate and evolve the product offering to drive profitable growth in the Aeroplan program and deliver on member satisfaction. This role is based in Montreal and reports to the Director, Non-Air & ACV Products in the Loyalty and Ecommerce branch.
- Manage product teams to plan, execute and drive industry leading loyalty products.
- Hands-on leadership of product managers, product owners and analysts who are responsible for the current and future offering, value proposition and member experiences for Aeroplan Loyalty Products, including non-air retail, travel and experiences rewards, online retailing of various loyalty and ancillary products (accumulation and redemption for merchandise, gift cards, shopping portals)
- Work collaboratively with Designers, Technology, Marketers as well as numerous internal and external stakeholders and vendors on a day to day basis to drive results
- Identify and lead the development of new products, services or features, as well as enhance the existing offerings through a sound understanding of market trends, customers, product performance, loyalty business models and competitive positioning within the Canadian marketplace and the broader loyalty and airline industry
- Lead product teams in performing rapid agile product discovery cycles, including fast prototyping, proof of concepts etc.
- Responsible for achieving business plan and initiatives, with accountability for key redemption and revenue volumes and metrics, such as transactions, gross billings, miles redeemed, rewards issued, commission revenues and customer satisfaction
- Closely monitors key performance indicators and identify when additional actions are required to meet business objectives. Provides budgets, revenue and costs forecasts for relevant products
- Rigorously uphold the member experience and value proposition by ensuring a strong customer-centric focus in the development of new products
- Minimum 10 years of hands-on experience in Product Development and Management that have satisfied real users in online retail, travel and/or loyalty industry
- Proven experience working across different stakeholders from multiple disciplines, building and managing large cross-functional teams
- Experience in agile / scrum framework required, including as a Product Owner
- A genuine excitement for solving customer problems and a passion for online retailing concepts, strategies and best practices
- Strong ability to analyze primary and secondary data to inform product decisions and strategies
- Superior organizational and time management skills; ability to manage long term projects
- A mindset and approach that defaults to action, for you and your team
- Ability to influence others with strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Strong leadership and results oriented
- Superior communication skills/ability to convey ideas to all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, eCommerce or other related discipline required
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.