Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Reporting to the Network and Profit Optimization Manager, the successful candidate will manage, measure and ensure a profitable medium- and long-term space allocation strategy within Air Canada Cargo’s network. The role will support and work closely with global sales teams and the capacity management team, in measuring, reporting on and improving space allocation performance.
- Develop and oversee strategic allocation process
- Develop and manage strategic medium – long term capacity and revenue opportunities
- Interact with Cargo Solution managers to identify strategic allocation opportunities based on various Cargo product specifications
- Analyze aircraft performance by route and aircraft type in order to calculate allocated amount vs free sell opportunities
- Manage Allocation strategic plan items for Revenue Management and coordinate with Sales
- Analyze ad-hoc and seasonal allocation requests
- Review allocation performance and usage monthly/seasonally and regionally
- Manage allocation seasonal roll-over according to schedule update
- Review customer/station allocation usage with Sales or regional allocation champions
- Develop reporting for Capacity Managers to use daily in order to manage flight oversells based on Allocation usage
- Host biweekly Allocation usage meetings with Capacity Managers to review allocation usage or requests
- Provide support, guidance and coaching on allocation procedures and data tools to Revenue Managers, Sales and Call Center Agents Worldwide
- Management and upkeep of Allocation KPI’s
- Support and provide feedback for Sales initiatives and Summit customer global Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Substitute and assist Revenue Managers in their daily jobs
- Assist Revenue Managers for strategic analysis of route performance
- Produce year-over-year, YTD, MTD KPI reports for Revenue Managers
- Create and manage visualization and dashboard for Capacity team
- Ad-hoc analysis for seasonal products or special projects
- Continuous improvement, automation and optimization of reports and processes for allocation and Capacity team
- Analyze flight payload, PAX forecast for improved accuracy
- University degree preferred in either Finance, Operational Research, Mathematics or Business
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Able to establish and maintain effective relationships throughout the organization.
- Team player enjoying to work in a collaborative environment
- Proven organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work with changing priorities and fixed deadlines
- Proficient in: EXCEL (expert), Python, Power BI, Sharepoint, Weblynx, Web-Focus Information Builder, Sabre
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.