Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada, recently ranked SkyTrax’s Best Airline in North America, is seeking caring and engaging individuals to fill permanent, full-time, positions of Customer Sales and Service Agents in our Contact Centre located in Saint John.
Our Agents are often our customer’s first point of contact with our company, which makes this position of the utmost importance to our continued success.
If you consider yourself a “people person”, take great pride in delivering memorable customer service, understand that customers expect our agents to answer calls promptly, courteously and professionally, then you may be a great fit for the Air Canada team!
The Customer Sales and Service Agent position is also a great career opportunity to grow within Air Canada.
Please take 2 minutes to watch the following video with more information about the Customer Sales and Service Agent Role:
We offer a competitive starting salary of $14.00/hr with a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical and dental insurance;
- Pension plan.
As a Customer Sales and Service Agent in our Contact Centre, you will:
- Handle inbound calls while offering the highest level of customer service, and providing information regarding flights, fares, destinations, special offers and other travel products;
- Use Air Canada’s in-house reservation system to make new flight reservations or modify existing bookings;
- Provide timely resolutions to customer inquiries, including concerns and/or issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Be available to attend and successfully pass a full-time paid training program;
- Be available for shift work and irregular work hours: early mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends and statutory holidays.
- Ability to find creative solutions to complex customer situations;
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision;
- Effectively manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Customer service experience within a Call Centre environment;
- Previous travel industry experience;
- Working knowledge of computer applications and internet.
Conditions of Employment:
- High school diploma or equivalence;
- Eligible to work in Canada; If you hold a work permit, it must be valid for a minimum of 12 months.
- Willing to adhere to Air Canada’s grooming standards.
Bilingual (English and French).
Priority will be given to candidates completely fluent in English and French, however, strong consideration will also be given to candidates fluent in English, French and one or more of the following languages: Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, Italian, German, Arabic, Hebrew, Portuguese, Greek, Danish, Dutch, Hindi, Punjabi and Turkish.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.