Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The Fuel Inventory and Supply Analyst will assist in the development of jet fuel supply strategies for Air Canada’s nationwide requirements.
The ideal candidate should possess supply chain experience, analytical skills and demonstrate keen interest in airline and petroleum industries.
- Plan and schedule marine, pipeline, rail and truck movements
- Determine quality inspection requirements
- Responsible to accept or reject a delivery based on Certificate of Analysis
- Determine jet fuel treatment options in case of off spec delivery
- Communicate delivery plan to suppliers and terminal operators
- Implement corrective measures for optimal inventory levels
- Responsible for month end reconciliations and close
- Validate monthly jet fuel demand forecast
- Manage supplier/customer contractual relationships
- Analyze quarterly report for cost control and identify opportunities for cost reductions
- Responsible for term, spot sales and exchange volumes
- Responsible to prepare sales invoice details for accounts receivables
- Ensure safety and environmental requirements are met by our transportation services providers
- Manage our railcar fleet
- Responsible to ensure 100% security of supply at all stations 24/7/365
- Provide support for emergency response
- University degree or equivalent experience with specialization in a business-related field (Management, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, etc.) or other quantitative disciplines (Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent) preferred. Graduate studies are an asset.
- Minimum of 3 years of pertinent experience in supply chain and logistics
- Experience in accounting, finance, business.
- Experience in marine scheduling and logistics an asset
- Ability to manage simultaneous tasks, in a fast paced 24/7 environment
- Must be a team player with analytical, planning and decision-making skills
- Full proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Understanding of the airline and petroleum industries, with expertise in supply and logistics preferred
- Highly adaptable and flexible to support a 24/7 operation
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.