Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Reporting to the Manager, Line Maintenance – Asia & Australia, this position is responsible to assist the Certified Aircraft Engineer on day to day aircraft maintenance operations.
- Assist Engineers to carry out Aircraft maintenance and routine checks.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and defect rectification
- Perform aircraft maintenance and servicing tasks
- Provide support in completing all paper works and messages
- Follow safety procedures and regulations.
- Coordinate maintenance calls to interact with various departments.
- Provide technical support for regional stations.
- Availability to travel to other stations as required.
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed.
- Accomplish any other duties as assigned.
- Higher Diploma or above in mechanical engineering.
- A minimum of 1-year experience of Aircraft Type - Line Maintenance including servicing, and inspections.
- Willingness to attend shift duties as assigned to meet operational requirements.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Driving license of class 1 &2.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Strong commands of English and Cantonese, Mandarin languages an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must maintain a high degree of technical expertise to ensure customer needs are met.
English and Cantonese, Mandarin an asset
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.