Reporting directly to the Manager, Asset Protection, the Global Security Operation Centre Manager will be responsible for the daily operations delivery and the maintenance of the physical security strategies in the GSOC as well as ensuring employee supervision. Furthermore, the Global Security Operation Centre Manager will be responsible for assisting in the built and design of the GSOC tools, process and procedures.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and implement action plans that achieve objectives.
• Understanding of physical security systems, analysis and design, integration, and software management methodologies.
• Focused on continuous improvement, must be creative and an innovative thinker.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills both in English and French.
• Strong leadership and staff supervision.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Strong commitment to teamwork.
• Must demonstrate solid operational background.
• Highly flexible and adaptable to support 24/7 operation.
• Recognized ability to work under pressure and handle stressful situations.
• Must be available for occasional travel across Canada.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.