Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Reporting to the Manager Cargo Sales, Switzerland, the Cargo Sales & Services Agent deals with cargo customers both on the operational and commercial sides.
- Handle incoming calls from the customers (booking of freight)
- Outgoing calls and inside sales duties
- Check of Dangerous Goods
- Monitoring of ULD movements, check of export documentation
- Perform NOTOC entries into Smartload system (weight and balance)
- Follow and adhere to Cargo procedures and policies
- Report any safety and/or security issue with regard to the cargo operations (shipments, equipment, loading, etc.)
- Administrative duties as required & directed by the Cargo Sales Manager
- Maintain a constructive continuous working relationship with all internal and external customers
- Post graduate degree or diploma in freight forwarding or airline is an asset
- Previous experience in cargo sales and/or services (6 – 24 months)
- Strong sales skills and customer service skills
- Self-motivated, autonomous, organized and results oriented personality
- Strong communication (written & oral) skills
- Good interpersonal effectiveness
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of dangerous Goods is an asset
- Knowledge of Cargo IT systems is an asset
- Driving license
- Shift work
- Candidates must already possess the relevant permit to work in Switzerland
Bilingual (German and English – Italian and French languages are an asset)
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.