Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada is creating an all-new, digital-first loyalty program that will transform the way it engages with its customers, promising to create more rewarding relationships. This investment is a key step forward as we build upon our strategy to become a global champion. As part of this effort, we're building a new team, with the spirit of a start-up, within the broader Air Canada family. Our mandate is to re-envision the entire end-to-end loyalty and customer lifecycle experience. We are looking for great people who will thrive in a highly-collaborative, innovative, fast-paced environment to bring the program to life.
Air Canada seeks a Product Analyst to join the Non-Air Travel & Air Canada Vacations Product team. As a part of the Non-Air & ACV Product group, the Product Analyst will support Non-Air Travel & ACV Product team in research and analysis to ensure the successful delivery and ongoing improvements in Non-Air Travel and ACV Loyalty Products. This will include collection and maintenance of information & analysis to support the management of existing non-air travel products and development of new products. This position will be based in Montreal or Toronto and reports to the Manager, ACV & Non-Air Travel Products.
- Responsible for generating business reports and analysis to measure Product performance and review progress, including revenues reporting
- Responsible for the development, collection and maintenance of competitive and market research data
- Responsible for analysis and strategic input to help determine key product initiatives and activities
- Lead and coordinate the budget planning, development, forecasting and monitoring of relevant products
- Support business case development
- Support the development and delivery of existing and new initiatives for non-air travel & ACV loyalty products such as enhancements to the loyalty shopping and booking experience, launch of new and innovative products, enhancements and/or optimization of existing non-air travel & ACV loyalty products.
- Liaise with AC and ACV internal branches, such as Brand, Marketing, Legal, Finance, Revenue Management, Contact Center, IT, eCommerce to gather or validate specifications and requirements for new products
- Support the Marketing, Brand and Communications teams to ensure that the product proposition is well understood and promoted
- Assist with quality control of all existing and new travel products (features, functionalities and communications materials)
- Collaborate with the Non-Air & ACV Products team on overall execution of the loyalty experience strategy.
- Monitor, recommend and incorporate new trends and capabilities in the market that would help support the delivery of a world class experience in Air Canada’s loyalty program.
- Support initiatives for new ways of working together using new processes and tools; be a change agent for your peers.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of business analysis or product management experience.
- Experience in Marketing, Research, Frequent Flyer Programs or loyalty programs.
- Strong analytical and organization skills with attention to detail.
- Aptitude for commercial business, with the ability to grasp complex business issues.
- Ability to express complex issues clearly and simply.
- Strong MS Office skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Results oriented, eager to learn and with a “can-do” attitude
- Superior organizational and time management skills;
- Knowledge of travel or airline industry strongly preferred.
- Loyalty experience a plus, but not required
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.