Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The primary responsibility is to provide administrative support to the sales team in Hong Kong and Southern China. The successful candidate will also need to support agency and customer queries.
It’s essential that the successful candidate possesses high levels of IT skills, be an expert user in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word, with excellent written and spoken English. The job holder will have a good understanding of the dynamics of the travel industry and ensure the needs of the customers (internally and externally) are fulfilled.
- Support the local Air Canada commercial team in following areas; administrative support, preparation of reports, data analyses, presentations, contracts, flyers or any materials as required and directed by the account managers both prior to, and after their sales visits.
- Be the key local support in all commercial change projects, including, but not limited to: New Gen ISS, Air China JV, Promo Codes, subagents engagement programme, PSS launch, Aeroplan, Services Fund etc.
- Prepare trade communications materials, monthly newsletters, product flyers, fare product updates
- Event management support: Fam trips, trade seminars, subagents seminars, sales blitz, corporate events, Destination Canada related events
- Own the local generic mailboxes including the Sales Support email box, answering enquiries within agreed SLAs
- Maintain and update of CRM systems, including local customer contact databases, and Sales Force to allow effective exploitation of customer data
NOTE: ACTUAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE ANY OR ALL OF THE FUNCTIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES LISTED ABOVE PLUS ANY OTHER RELATED TASKS AS ASSIGNED BY THE EMPLOYEE’S SUPERIOR.
- Previous travel industry or airline experience is essential
- Expert user of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential
- Proactivity in providing administrative support to account managers
- Efficiency in producing high quality work within tight deadlines
- Strong analytical, organizational and planning skills with an aptitude for precision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours as well under pressure
- Good judgment, discretion, and decision-making ability
- Commercial acumen
Excellent written and spoken English and Cantonese
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.