Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
This role is based within the Business Development Unit with direct focus on supporting the analytical needs of the EMEAI region. An ability to be flexible, adaptable and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet stringent deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is vital to this role.
- Provide early insight into market/channel/cabin/account/route performance through analysis of multiple reports
- Maintain and regularly update an EMEAI incentive database
- Produce regular forecasts and analysis on incentive spend for the regional markets including cost of sale vs budget
- Modelling of annual and tactical incentives
- Adhoc audit and validation of incentive payments
- Produce regular and adhoc reports using the AC and Joint Venture (JV) available tools
- Maintain a portfolio of reports and outlook summaries for the EMEAI markets and BDU team
- Create and analyze reports to validate and support business cases and initiatives
- Maintain a database of tactical sales actions and measure the impact of the actions on closing revenue/share/booking gaps etc. including analysis of the booking behaviour by market
- Provide support, insight and analysis on departmental projects
- Liaise with our JV partners and AC internal departments to highlight and resolve issues related to the data tools and data integrity
- Provide support and training on the JV and AC tools and reports.
- Travel on work related projects is necessary in this role, sometimes on very short notice
- Excellent analytical skills with emphasis on accuracy
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Proven ability to assess and prioritize workload
- Can work to imminent deadlines and adapt to changing goals and priorities
- Excellent communicator and flexible team player
- Ability to travel at short notice
- Right to work in UK is essential
- Good understanding of Tiger/Corona/TCR/PAXIS MI systems
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.