Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Reporting to the Manager Resource Planning, the Resource Manpower Coordinator will be responsible for the development and production of employee shift rosters within 72hrs.
- Work with Operational Management to proactively respond to staffing requirements.
- Act as point of contact with employees for schedules/ change notifications as directed by the Resource Manager.
- Responsible for the completion and accuracy of employee time exceptions and to liaise with People Services to communicate employee status and schedules.
- Maintain and Monitor daily overtime, sickness and injury reports.
- Monitor Streamline deployment on a daily basis.
- Responsible for facilitating of Loss Control Program through measurement and watch lists.
- Provide accurate and updated flight schedule changes /information to Operational Management including changes to staff requirements.
- Support the Management Team with employee schedule development and identification of anticipated staffing issues.
- Prepare and maintain statistical reports related to manpower planning.
- Potential cross-utilization as STOC Coordinator when required.
- Strong analytical, organizational and planning skills with an aptitude for precision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience developing statistical reports an asset.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting deadlines and without supervision.
- Knowledge of AC / IAM & Unifor Collective Agreements.
- Good judgement and discretion.
- Thorough working knowledge of IBM Networks, Novel System Management, Microsoft Office.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.