Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
The Cabin Standards Operations Specialist will be responsible to perform aircraft interior observation as per the commercial expectation for a variety of cabin inspection including cabin interior audit for condition, pre-airframe and grooming status.
This position will also be responsible to record the finding in the system, identify parts and labor requirement to repair the finding and perform technical support base on the inspection.
- Perform a variety of aircraft interior (Cabin) condition inspections based on commercial standards
- Perform grooming inspections with impartial observations and consistency
- Identify parts and/or action required to rectify the finding and create defect using TRAX system based on inspection finding
- Provide the labor requirements to rectify each finding
- Indicate a level of priority for each defect based on the passenger impact
- Collaborate with Planning on prioritization of defects
- Participate in regular alignment session with commercial and Maintenance on standards
- Achieve a defined target of number of inspections per station based on aircraft schedule
- Provide coaching to front line employee during the Cabin Maintenance check where cabin defects will be rectified
- Perform post event inspection and provide coaching on findings
- Assist with special projects as required
- Aircraft trim and finish knowledge
- Cabin interior knowledge
- Aircraft mechanic license an asset
- Self-starter, customer-focused and results driven
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer literate
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Team player with strong ability to work independently
- Analytical abilities for creative and innovative analysis and problem solving
- Influence without authority
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to work irregular hours and weekend
- Willingness and capable to travel
- Good knowledge of operations an asset
- Experience using reporting tools for analysis
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.