Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Responsible for managing the optimal inflight experience and ensuring the administration of the IFS delivery of the Jetz charter operation.
- Responsible for Jetz/Charter special assignment recruitment process for cabin crew including: posting, interview and selection and providing overall leadership to the selected Cabin Crew
- Accountable for the development of an enhanced Cabin Crew Charter/Jetz orientation training along with along with AC Jetz management team.
- Act as the prime point of contact for Crew Planning and Crew Scheduling as it relates to cabin crew for AC Jetz/Charter Team operations.
- Manage and resolve any cabin crew performance issues that may arise.
- Actively seek out and ensure recognition and commendations for cabin crew for outstanding performance onboard.
- Periodically fly onboard AC Jetz/Charter Team operations as needed to support the crew, audit performance/standards and liaise with clients.
- Engage in post-assignment debriefs with Cabin Crew.
- Responsible for actively planning the optimal re-entry back to mainline flying for cabin crew who have completed a long-term special assignment on AC Jetz/Charter Team operations.
- Actively participate as needed/required with the AC Jetz/Charter Team to pitch new clients
- Promote and represent the onboard experience with clients as they specify their preferred/expected service levels, expectations and preferences.
- Ensure cabin crew members on AC Jetz/Charter Team flying are kept qualified/current with training, service and safety changes.
- Ensure adherence to special assignment rules and guidelines, corporate policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for managing pay calculations to flight payrolls by required deadline and base approvals.
- Investigate and ensure timely response to crew members regarding any pay inquiries.
- Foster strong working relationships and liaison with key partners and branches such as Revenue Management, Crew Planning and Crew Scheduling, Training, Airports/Concierge, Marketing (Catering), Payrolls, Corporate Safety, Maintenance and Flight Operations.
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned
- A deep understanding, appreciation for and commitment to the Inflight Service approach to onboard service excellence through consistently applied standards.
- A thorough understanding of Air Canada’s commitment to Safety first and always.
- Flight Attendant qualifications (will train suitable candidate if needed)
- Extensive knowledge of IFS and key partner branches
- Exceptional VIP Private Charter experience an asset
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and team building skills
- Broad experience and expertise in managing both a non-unionized and unionized workforce
- Ability to handle high pressure environment and situations
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Flexibility to travel as needed and likely frequently and to be away from home for extended periods
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent judgement and strong independent and creative thinking experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French required.
- Highly adaptable and flexible to support a 24/7 operation
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.