Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Support cargo operations and office administration requirements in Frankfurt
- Prepare daily loading report for FRA flights
- Verify daily that shipments with onward connections are being flown as booked
- Shipment Tracing
- Booking (in WebLynx)
- Complete WebLynx entries for both inbound and outbound cargo, monitor/complete AMS/ACI entries, and ensure that customers provide all required AMS/ACI data in a timely and accurate fashion in accordance with regulatory and procedural requirements
- Ensure that all bookings have been done properly in WebLynx (ULD booking, minimum connection times, routing etc.)
- Update customer profiles (updating alias names and addresses in WebLynx etc.)
- Set up and maintain station files for all types of manifests, SITA messages, ground handlers’ (PACTL) warehouse reports, Air Canada handling reports, special handling documents, customs paperwork and all types of letters/document from customers
- Act as a liaison between customers and AC Cargo’s claims department and provide assistance in claims investigations
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- High level of inter-personal skills to establish and maintain excellent relationships with internal/external customers as well as partners
- Good airfreight industry knowledge
- Two years related work experience
- Good time management skills
- Good knowledge of office automation tools (e.g. MS Office)
- Driving license (preferable)
Fluent in English and German
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.