Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Reporting to the Manager, Alliance Sales Strategy/Sales Effectiveness, the Sales Support Manager, will be responsible for providing sales-related support to sales staff, completing administrative tasks related to operational activities, and implementing new policies to make sales processes more efficient, ensuring potential revenue risk is mitigated through effective management of customer escalations.
- Manage a team of Sales Support Coordinators and management staff, who process customer service support escalations from travel agency partners within the Canada Sales portfolio;
- Manage team performance and recommend developmental training as required;
- Perform as primary liaison to Sales Effectiveness division areas such as Training, Performance Management, Customer Service Operations (Contact Centres, Airports Customer Relations), IT, Revenue Accounting and other departments as required;
- Ensure effective manpower planning for complete area staffing coverage allowing service level standards to be met;
- Evaluate sales processes and work collaboratively with account managers and Global Sales branch leadership team;
- Identify enhancement opportunities for Sales Support to streamline customer engagement escalation processes along with measurements of coordinators activities’ results;
- Collaborate with Manager, Alliance Sales/Sales Effectiveness to prepare and execute detailed presentations, tactics, metric, systems and action plans;
- Ensure t growth and support of revenue targets and encourage future growth targets through customer retention actions;
- Execute and manage requirements for the organization’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system;
- Develop system support for deriving main sales metrics from existing CRM system;
- Prepare and maintain entire monthly reports in synchronization with CRM reporting tool;
- Maintain and update Sales Support Reference library in CRM;
- Coordinate with Sales Communication, where required, to develop collateral, outbound marketing efforts and Air Canada Agency Direct website updates
- Previous experience in a sales/business development/B2B account management role;
- Confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience in delivering client focused solutions;
- Strong team player, motivator, and influencer
- Good knowledge of the airline industry, passenger sales & marketing environment
- Adept team player with influential mentoring skills
- Ability to resolve complex situations through creative solution techniques;
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize in a successful capacity
- Strong decision-making skills
- BA in a relevant field or equivalent experience; preferably Sales/Customer Service with a technology-oriented background;
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Advanced MS Excel skills;
- Experience in customer relationship management;
- Business to business technical experience;
- Proficiency in Salesforce or other CRM tools;
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.