Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
A vacancy exists for a highly motivated team member based in Montreal, Cargo HQ and reporting to the Manager, Cargo Performance & Development.Responsibilities include review and analysis of revenues & expenses, in support of Trucking & Ground Handling Performance metrics for global Cargo Service Level Agreements in view of improving performance and reducing costs.
- Develop and implement a framework to centralize billing & invoicing globally for all Cargo key accounts.
- Build a database or tool to facilitate invoice validation and reconcile exceptions.
- Streamline effective billing processes and ensuring timely reconciliations across the Cargo network.
- Analyse data to determine deviations and trends.
- Perform cost and value comparisons in relation to station and provider performance.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities.
- Implement modelling to achieve a cost per kilo carried by truck or serviced thru a ground handler.
- Prepare financial scorecards that track cost per kilo handled by station and truck lane, incentives and penalties.
- Evaluates Performance results of the Service Level Agreements for all stations, using the performance targets set and contractually agreed upon. Review results & implement action plan.
- Oversee and ensure adherence to performance metrics (Service Level Agreement).
- Manage process tracking of issues & ensure resolution in timely manner.
- Oversee and ensure adherence to department Service Level Agreement and SOPS, as well as collaboration and standardization of procedures.
- Compliance with standards of IOSA, SMS and other applicable authorities.
- Where audit activities have revealed vulnerabilities, ensure identification and addressing of root cause and implementation of corrective measures to address root cause.
- Responsible for implementing and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Responsible to define complete business requirements to be able to prepare Business Cases and to prepare Request for Proposals that will lead to decision making.
- Undergraduate Degree in Finance
- Strong analytical, technical and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Ariba, TMS, Unisys, Weblynx an asset
- Self starter, energetic with strong sense of initiative and creativity.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.