Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
- Respond to customer complaints and inquiries from internal/external customers by phone, royal mail, fax, e-mail and occasionally in person.
- Evaluate the customer complaint and complete the necessary research in order to appropriately respond to the issue.
- Determine appropriate payment of compensation and waiver of penalties within departmental guidelines and using a common sense approach.
- Provide feedback to leads, management or internal customers in order to promote a continual improvement of Air Canada’s customer service delivery.
- Other duties assigned as required.
The hourly wage is 15.00$.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word.
- 50 words per minute keyboarding.
- Previous airline experience.
- Strong time management skills and ability to work with little supervision.
- Strong planning, organizational and decision making skills.
- Good problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player.
- Successful completion of an Air Canada letter writing test and interview.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.