Always dreamed of joining Air Canada’s operation team? We have a career for you! Come and meet us to find out more!
Please join us at our Job Fair at the Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International Airport between 12:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. on Monday, December 10th, 2018. Talk to our recruiting team, learn more about opportunities and our Win as One Air Canada culture.
Please be sure to bring your resume, we’re doing on-site interviews!
We are currently hiring permanent Station Attendants & Cabin Service and Cleaning Attendants at Toronto Pearson Airport. The next training classes start in December 2018. The starting salary is $14.00/hour with full-time paid training, benefits, uniform, career development plans and much more.
Part-time and Full-time openings!
Join our team and you could have the chance to win two Economy Class tickets to anywhere Air Canada flies in North America!
At Air Canada we offer:
- Profit Sharing
- Travel privileges
- Pension Plan
- Benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Great work environment
- Must be flexible to work day, evening and night shifts on weekdays and weekends.
- Able to lift heavy objects unaided and repetitively weighing up to 70 pounds (32 kilograms).
- Willingness to work under various weather conditions.
- Capacity to work within strict timelines in order to maintain on-time departures while ensuring safety at all times.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Possess a valid driver’s licence.
- Available to attend 2-4 weeks full-time mandatory training.
- Pass security clearance and obtain a Transport Canada security card.
- Pass a medical examination to perform safety-critical work. You must comply with the Company’s Alcohol and Drug Policy, and as such you are prohibited from consuming cannabis at all times.
Please take 2 minutes to watch the following video and learn more about the roles :
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all, helping us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and the communities in which we live and serve.