Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Reporting to the VIP & Concierge Service Standards Manager, the Premium STOC Manager will manage the Premium customer experience throughout Toronto Pearson Airport including the Air Canada Valet Service, powered by BMW.
- Be a Brand Ambassador; sustain our Flight Path, Concierge Pillars and Premium Service Standards to ensure Full Service Excellence in all we do
- Positioned in the YYZ STOC Center work in partnership with all departments to oversee the operational aspects of the Air Canada Valet Service, powered by BMW and the Premium customer journey.
- Proactively maintains an awareness of developing operational constraints to ensure the best airport plan and solution is delivered for our Premium customers
- Act as a liaison between the Concierge, Premium Agents and other key branches facilitating Premium customer travel
- Take a proactive approach balancing OTP and the Premium customer experience
- Ensures that valid day-of-flight opportunities and recovery options are identified and prioritized while working with all branches in the decision-making process
- Acts as a change facilitator for Premium customer processes and procedural improvements
- Identify opportunities to improve the Premium customer experience and drive station results
- Foster an effective business relationship and work closely with colleagues in SOC, STOC, IFS, Baggage & CJM on behalf of the Premium customer to ensure a consistent and seamless journey through YYZ
- Oversee & coordinate the daily operations of the Air Canada Valet Service, powered by BMW
- Work with Concierge to proactively respond to operational staffing requirements to support the Concierge and Valet Service operation
- Review employee schedule development and identify anticipated Valet Service staffing issues
- Prepare and maintain statistical reports related to Valet Service manpower planning.
- Support front line colleagues to feel empowered to offer personalized solutions with a customer centric approach while ensuring Service Excellence at all Premium Customer Touchpoints
- Participate in the onboarding and training of Concierge & Premium Agents
- Celebrate success with employees by recognizing great individual and team efforts; using Air Canada tools (Shine, Yammer)
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with a network of contacts and resources throughout the system
- Work closely with our Premium Service Managers, and other operational teams
- Respect the Collective Agreement and work together with UNIFOR representatives
- Responsible for operational safety, a satisfying work environment, improved quality of Concierge & Premium Agent experience and compliance to the Official Languages Act ---
- Exceptional and proven customer service mindset
- Professional demeanor and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attentiveness to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, handle stressful situations and maintain flexibility and respond quickly
- Strong analytical, organizational and planning skills with an aptitude for precision
- Ability to influence parties to agree on mutually acceptable solutions in the context of conflict
- Exhibit leadership qualities to elicit trust in employees and demonstrate sound judgment
- Proven ability to plan and schedule in an operational setting within time and resource constraints.
- Goal oriented with a positive, creative approach to achieving objectives.
- Able to work rotating shifts which include evenings, weekends, statutory holidays and as operationally required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) & AC products and applications (QIK, Res III, ESS, ACpedia, etc.) an asset
- Strong knowledge and expertise in AC safety and Service Standards
- Bilingual in both official languages an asset
- Fluency in other languages an asset
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.