Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada, recently ranked as Skytrax Best Airline in North America, is seeking caring and engaging individuals to fill temporary, part-time positions of Customer Sales and Service Agents in our Contact Centre located in Saint John.
Our agents are often our customer’s first point of contact with our Company, which makes this position of the utmost importance to our continued success and to our focus on becoming a Top Ten Global Airline in everything we do.
If you consider yourself a “people person”, take great pride in delivering a memorable customer experience, understand that our customers expect to have their calls answered promptly, courteously and professionally, then you may be a great fit for the Air Canada team!
Please take a couple minutes to watch the following video that will give you a glimpse into the world of an Air Canada Customer Sales and Service Agent:
We offer a competitive salary of $14.00/hr.
As a Customer Sales and Service Agent in our Contact Centre, you will:
- Handle inbound calls while offering the highest level of customer service, and providing information regarding flights, fares, destinations, special offers and other travel products.
- Use various programs including Air Canada’s in-house reservation system to make new flight reservations, modify existing bookings and offer other related products and services.
- Provide timely resolution to customer inquiries, including concerns and/or issues to ensure customer satisfaction while handling every caller with care and class.
- Be available, without absence, to attend and successfully pass the paid training program.
- Be available to work a variety of day, evening and overnight shifts, as well as, weekends and statutory holidays in a 24/7 operation.
- Excellent verbal communication coupled with active listening skills.
- Ability to find creative solutions to complex customer situations.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Effectively manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Customer service experience within a Contact Centre environment.
- Previous travel industry related experience.
- Working knowledge of computer applications and the internet.
Conditions of Employment:
- High school diploma or academic equivalent.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
Bilingual (English and French)
Priority will be given to candidates completely fluent in English and French, however, strong consideration will also be given to candidates fluent in English and one or more of the following languages: Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, German and Portuguese.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our Company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.