Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Reporting to the Manager, Cargo Sales and Service HKG, the Cargo Customer Service Coordinator is responsible to maximize revenue on each flight by coordinating with external customers as well as AC off-line stations.
- Prepare daily loading report for HKG flights.
- Check if daily onward connections are being done as booked.
- Shipments tracing
- Create all bookings in Weblynx for both HKG flights
- Flight planning; develop plan for best use of available space/weight for each flight.
- Closely coordinate with the Ground Handling Agencies and staff to make sure loading has been done properly and according to flight plan.
- Coordinate space availability and booking opportunities with other AC stations, both off-line as well as off-line.
- Perform telephone sales
- Ensure all bookings have been done properly in Weblynx (ULD booking, minimum connection times, routing etc.)
- Maintain customer profiles up to date in Weblynx.
- Handle and verify local cargo sales reports submitted by our customers to ensure all sales are accurate and properly reported.
- Forward Cargo Sales Reports and subsequent payment reports to Winnipeg Finance.
- Act as prime contact in HKG for all local Cargo Sales Reports billing questions and act as liaison between cargo customers and Winnipeg finance to resolve any billing errors.
- Handle & resolve enquiries from customers regarding cargo handling/packaging requirements and special services and when appropriate liaise with the Manager and Sales representatives on the course of action taken.
- Administer Agent Discount tickets
- Prepare payment vouchers for invoice processing and approval.
- Review monthly expense reports from Winnipeg and follow-up on any discrepancies reported.
- Handle irregularities / bad orders and operational disruptions.
- Maintain and arrange replenishment of office’s forms, labels, and stationery inventories.
- Verify Mail shipments are tendered with related documents and proper transmission of mail data via vMail system from scanner.
- Support cargo operations/office administration requirements and assist the Manager, Cargo Sales and Service – HKG
- 2+ years of previous internal/external customer service experience
- A good knowledge of cargo processes and procedures
- Must be a team player and represent Air Canada in a professional manner
- Must have an ability to use tact, good judgement and initiative, with a flexible attitude and willingness to make decisions for the benefit of both Air Canada Cargo and our Customers
- Ability to work under pressure, plan workload and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Experience with Weblynx is an asset
Bilingual (English, Cantonese and/ or Mandarin)
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.