Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Reporting to the Manager, Corporate Credit, the incumbent will contribute to the implementation of the investment strategy by analysing and monitoring companies and corporate credit investments.
- Focus on deep fundamental analysis within the credit risk framework.
- Produce targeted credit research reports on specific companies and sectors.
- Formulate and present investment recommendations.
- Establish strong relationships with senior management of issuers, as well as key industry players.
- Work within a team environment to assist in the development of the corporate bond strategy.
- Assist with portfolio monitoring.
- Contribute to reporting requirements.
- Support decision making and collaborate with portfolio management.
- Master or bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, engineering or other related field. CFA and/or professional accounting designation is an asset.
- Analyst with 5 or more years experience analyzing investment grade credit.
- Ability to pay great attention to detail and multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of accounting and regulatory practices.
- Rigorous, disciplined and well organized.
- Strong skills in MS Excel (including VBA), MS Office Suite and Bloomberg.
- Familiarity with diverse credit markets.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- High level of dynamism, autonomy and teamwork.
- Ability to establish good internal and external relations.
- Initiative to keep knowledge up to date, following the latest developments and trends in corporate credit.
Bilingual (English and French)
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.