Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Reporting to the Manager, Revenue Management, the Revenue Management Analyst is responsible to monitor and manage an assigned group of markets with the objective of maximizing network revenues in support of corporate objectives, and will provide strategic direction to generate new revenue opportunities
- Using state of the art revenue management (RM) systems and tools, monitor, analyze and manage an assigned group of markets with the objective of maximizing network revenue, by selling the right seat, to the right customer, at the right time and at the right price.
- Manage and calibrate passenger demand forecasts and other optimization parameters using historical data, recent trends and reflecting changes in the market place
- Using management information reports, analyze booking patterns on a daily basis and other optimization parameters, identifying trends, outliers, and/or additional revenue opportunities in constantly evolving market conditions.
- Conduct post-audits using key performance indicators and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge/understanding of bookings by true origin-destination, passenger behavior and segmentation, seasonality, holidays, special events, competition and any other variable that may have a significant impact on assigned markets.
- Liaise with other RM practitioners and groups to ensure accurate forecasts, and proper competitive pricing is in place.
- University degree required or a minimum of 3 to 5 years work experience in a relevant field
- Excellent analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills
- Conceptually strong and capable of seeing the bigger picture, as well as analyzing and monitoring in detail, with the ability to take actions and quickly react to operational issues
- Ability to generate reports on Excel and successfully translate and communicate the data to achieve corporate goals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Hands-on team player who is comfortable working in a challenging and dynamic but exciting business environment
- Must be a self-starter and is able to work under general direction, with the ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize heavy workloads and tight deadlines
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.