Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
We are currently recruiting for a 1-year contract (maternity leave) for the role of Salesforce Administrator to join our Commercial Cargo team. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting Salesforce.com implementations and development. The Salesforce Administrator will work with the lines of business to understand needs, identify, develop, test and support the implementation of platform enhancements to improve processes and help drive better business results. To provide the business with information, there is a strong focus on creation and maintenance of dashboards and reports, and responsibility for maintenance of data to ensure accuracy using Salesforce.com.
- Act as the subject matter expert for Salesforce.com within the business, including troubleshooting of issues and responding to requests from users and second tier requests.
- Liaise with various Air Canada Cargo branches such as Marketing, RM, Operations and IT as well as with key travel distributors and technology providers in the development and implementation of new CRM technologies.
- Work closely with subject matter experts from the various lines of business to understand business needs, identify best practices and determine how to leverage Salesforce.com to enhance existing processes and drive desired result.
- Prepare, maintain and update standards, procedures, cheat sheets and other support documentation for processes implemented through Salesforce.com, and / or liaise with Training Team to develop same.
- Design process changes for the implementation of the CRM system.
- Support business intelligence through management of dashboards, ad hoc and standard reports, including creation, maintenance and ongoing review for applicability.
- Track and manage Salesforce.com enhancement request list via cases and participate in prioritization of items with line of business owners and Salesforce.com key stakeholders. Support Salesforce.com enhancement releases (three times per year) and other new initiatives, working with IT and / or consultants and business to ensure successful implementation of new features.
- Test and review any third-party vendors and applications that integrate with Salesforce.com.
- Maintain the integrity of the data (both financial and non-financial) in all Salesforce environments. Validate nightly data loads to ensure accuracy.
- Minimum 3 year’s supporting Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, including Lightning
- Experience with Salesforce Communities would be an asset
- Salesforce Certified would be an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with a commitment to continuous improvement
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexible, creative and responsive to needs of users
- Experience creating custom user interfaces, developing custom business logic, designing application integration and architecting solutions
- Experience with the Salesforce.com web services API
- Experience with enterprise application integration
- Demonstrated knowledge of XML, SQL, HTTP/HTTPS, and EAI processes
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies
- Familiarity with mobile and various platform architectures is highly valued
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.